CNC vertical lathe manufacturers
- Equipment Introduction
- Product Image
- Leave message
- CNC vertical lathe manufacturers
CNC vertical lathe is a universal heavy-duty double-column vertical lathe. It is widely used in the machining of large and medium-sized workpieces in metallurgical, chemical, electrical, mining, energy, marine, military and other enterprises. Turning of conical surfaces and grooves.
Features of CNC Vertical Lathe :
1. Fast and convenient clamping of workpieces, suitable for disc parts with high processing accuracy and complex shapes.
2. The column adopts double rectangular hard surface guide rails with a width of 100mm, which is not easy to wear and has a long service life.
3. The base adopts a closed box-shaped structure, which is arranged with thin walls and multiple ribs. The cross-section is a symmetrical structure with good stability. 4. The structure has good rigidity and can meet the needs of powerful cutting.
5. The main shaft is directly driven by frequency conversion or AC servo main motor, equipped with automatic lubrication device.
6. Vertical structure, small footprint, convenient installation and maintenance.
7. Can be composed of production units for automatic production lines.
8. Fully enclosed design and good protection performance ensure the accuracy and service life of the machine tool.