CNC inclined rail lathe price
- Equipment Introduction
- Product Image
- Leave message
- The CNC inclined rail lathe is suitable for batch processing of stainless steel parts, air conditioning and refrigeration, household electrical appliances, LED lighting, IT industry, precision instruments, hydraulic and pneumatic, optical military industry and other industries, and has a high cost performance.
The spindle unit of the CNC inclined rail lathe is an independent spindle (sleeve type) and a high-precision NSK spindle bearing. The entire spindle unit has high accuracy, good rigidity, and ideal assembly and disassembly performance. The spindle system has undergone strict dynamic balance tests, with high accuracy, good precision retention, small thermal deformation, and good thermal stability. The high speed can reach 5000rpm. The high precision, high rigidity, high speed, and high efficiency of the spindle unit make the whole machine not only complete finishing, but also rough machining and heavy cutting for users. It is especially suitable for mass production of products with complex shapes, high precision requirements and high finish. .
Features of CNC inclined rail lathe :
1. The guide rail adopts high-precision linear guide rail and the carriage is driven by high-precision ball screw.
2. The front and rear ends of the high rigidity spindle adopt precision spindle bearing sets. Cooperating with high-quality span support, the box-type spindle box makes the spindle have high rigidity or the spindle uses a precision spindle unit, which has high accuracy, low noise and high speed.
3. Power head, loading and unloading manipulator, and automatic feeding rack can be installed according to customer requirements.
4. Automatic centralized lubrication system: It can ensure continuous and effective lubrication of guide rails and ball screws.